RV Alaska Newspaper
Advertise in our 8th annual edition in 2022! Our RV Alaska publication is designed as an easy-to-use travel reference as RVers explore Alaska. It features a complete listing of RV Dump Stations, RV Park & Campground listings, easy to use maps and practical travel information that keeps our readers engaged.
- Full Page: $1,695
- Half Page: $895
- Third Page: $595
- Quarter Page: $495
- Sixth Page: $350
- Twelfth Page: $250
The RV Alaska newspaper is full color with up-to-date information. Distribution begins in northern California and includes Oregon, Washington State, northern Idaho, northern Montana, southern British Columbia, southern Alberta, following all the main routes that lead to Alaska and picked up by Alaskans and travellers throughout Alaska.
- Up-to-date Dump Station List
- RV Park & Campground Listings
- Easy to use Maps
- Bore Tide Schedule
- Whittier Summer Tunnel Schedule
- Practical Reference Information that keep our readers engaged!
Routes to Alaska covered by RV Alaska distribution
- Alaska Highway
- Alaska Marine Highway
- Highway 2 (AB)
- Highway 16 (BC & AB)
- Highway 37 (BC)
- Highway 97 (CA, OR, WA, BC, YT)
- I-5 (CA, OR, WA
- I-90 (MT, ID, WA)
- Klondike Highway (YT)
- Trans-Canada Highway (SK, AB & BC)
- Sterling, Seward, Glenn, Richardson, Alaska & Parks Highway
Reach RVers on their way to and in Alaska!
Any size ad in the RV Alaska Newspaper includes an online listing page. On the listing page we feature detailed RV Park & Campground information that travellers look for.
Available at all major RV Rental Companies in Alaska & Yukon:
Other notable distribution points
Portland Service Center
READY TO BOOK YOUR AD?
Advertising Sales Representative
Join the RV Alaska team!
- Hours: 10-20 hours per week, flexible
- Provide sales support, generate leads and follow up with advertisers
- Pay is hourly plus commission. DOE.