Welcome to Sourdough Campground, voted Alaska’s ‘Funnest’!
Stay a few days and do some nearby gold panning, fishing, flightseeing, hiking, biking, resting…
- Wide, level, private RV sites
- Up to 90’ pull thru’
- Private & group saw dust padded tent sites
- Evening pancake toss show
Test your skills to win a free breakfast!
- Clean, hot, un-metered showers
- Free wireless (now throughout most of the park!)
- RV / car wash • Gift shop • Open air museum
- Paved 7-mile bike/walking path
- Famous authentic Alaskan breakfast featuring authentic sourdough pancakes & reindeer sausage
- Dinner specials
We are on the Tok Cutoff Highway do not follow your GPS it will bring you in on the back roads.